The Lime House Returns Note
We really hope you are happy with all items purchased from The Lime House. However, if you do need to return an item we have outlined below how to do so along with the terms and conditions of the returns.
If you wish to return an item that is unwanted, the item must be returned in all original packaging and in the same condition, along with the enclosed returns form within 14 days of receiving the package. Once the goods are received by us and are approved to be returned to stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days. You will be refunded the amount you paid minus the postage charge for the original delivery.
The refund will be issued in the same form as payment.
You will be responsible for the cost of the return and we urge all our customers to use registered post as you are responsible for the package until it is safely returned.
If an item arrives broken or is faulty in any way, please contact the store via email firstname.lastname@example.org before you return it. Please ensure you outline what is wrong with the item and please include the delivery docket inside the package. We will then process the refund once we receive the item.
The Lime House
64 Davis Street
Please note these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Instructions to Sender:
- Please pack your product carefully, in all of its original packaging.
- Include your order number on the label provided.
- Ensure that all other labels are removed and/or covered.
- Bring the item to your local Post Office/Courier.
- Please note we are not responsible for the goods until they have been received at our shop in Mallow so we strongly recommend that you arrange a tracking number for the parcel.
- Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned items.